Friday, November 1, 2013

Elder Sirrine's Email To Elder Halverson

Hey Brayden. I´m glad you´re having a great time in New York. In Argentina we don´t celebrate Halloween at all. But, On Christmas I get two P-days in a row and the entire city is going to be up all night. I think it´ll be awesome. My favorite food here in Argentina so far is the Empanadas, they are amazing! I hope that I can have as good an experience as you and I hope the Lord is with you.

Elder Sirrine's first companion in Argentina

Attached is a quick picture of my new companion taken in our ward house here in Trelew. He is from Argentina and only speaks Castellano (their word for spanish)Things are going awesome down in Argentina. I have had Empanadas and I love them. All of the food and the people down here are the best. I am so happy to be here. Thanks for the hope and the support. I love getting them both.
 
Love, Elder Sirrine
 
Elder Sirrine and new companion Elder Salas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment