Monday, October 28, 2013

First P-day in Elder Sirrines First Area -Trelew North

Dear Dad,
I´m gald you guys got my letter and I look forward to getting whatever letters you guys send me. Thanks for all the updates on the family. My first área is Trelew North, but I don´t know the address of my apartment yet. I´ll tell you when I know. I am definitely looking forward to all of the fun stuff. It´ll be awesome. My companion is Elder Salas he´s from Argentina and speaks basically only Castellano. It´s fun.
Love, Michael
 These photos are from the airport and the flight.
Michael's companion calling home

Elders trying to sleep during the flight

Hermana (Sister) Kuhns one of several sisters going to Comodoro
 Dear Mom,
You got all of that right. I´m glad you guys are updating my blog, it´ll be fun to read that. I am defintely enjoying myself here in Argentina. The people and the food here are awesome! I went to church last Sunday and there are only 28 people in my Ward. It´s tiny! One of them is a recent convert and I think that he and his wife are amazing people. I also got to help teach my first lesson and that was when I realized that while I can understand a lot of what the people say I am nowhere near fluent. I have a lot of work ahead of me to learn this language but thus far I think it´s going really well. My trainer tells me that I can speak a lot better Spanish than most of the Elders that came in with me. I hope he´s right. I miss you guys a ton and I´m trying not to feel homesick but that isn´t going super awesome. I do really love my misión president though. He´s a funny guy. I´m in Trelew as my first área and I think that it is great! I am having a lot of fun and I love all of the elders that are around me. Today we´re going to play sports at one of the various capillas or chapels. I think that will be fun. I´ll let you know more when I have more experiences and stories to share.
Love, Michael

Luggage had a rough ride

Buenos Aires LDS Temple during transit to MTC for a meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment