Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year Fun

Dear Family,

Thanks for the emails and everything. It was great to hear from you.

District on New years Eve 2014
Rainbow over Comodoro
Zone Pancakes
This week we had a fun New Years we ate at a family´s house and had a delicious lamb. We were there from about seven to eight trying to get the fire going so we could cook the lamb and then it took til about 9 maybe ten to cook all the way but it was delicious. I ate WAY too much lamb. But I loved every bite of it. We then were at their house til about 1 o clock in the morning and when the hermano took us home we went for about an hour long detour to drop the hermanas off first. Then I slept for about 5 hours and started the New Year. We spent the whole day with the zone. In the morning we made a hundred plus pancakes and eggs for breakfast. I spent two hours or so in the kitchen helping to cook. It was fun. And then we walked to a park that is right close to the chapel we were at and had a blast. We played american football and there were some crazy catches from some people. Then I listened to my comp play his guitar for a bit which was nice and we went back to the chapel to eat dinner. We cooked Sausages on a fire and almost caught a lot on fire. That was crazy and then we went for a drive around the port with the family that we spent New Years with. It was fun, we managed to get into the off limits part because the brother that was driving got a favor. It was cool. And after that we got home, planned and slept. That was my New Years celebration

Lamb Bar-b-Que



District at Member's Home

New Year's day at the harbor
And the rest of the week was a lot of time knocking doors and a lot of people not being home. Everybody is on trips for the month. It sucks. Also, we have an investigator that is going to move out of his house so that he can be baptized. It´s seriously a miracle. I am super excited. His name is Gaston and I think that he´s going to be baptized in the end of January. I am super excited. Hope you all have a great week and I love you all tons!

Love,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment