Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Skype

Dear Family,
To answer your questions, the last time I laughed with my companion was last night and we were joking about Spongebob. Something that makes me laugh in my area is how frustrated my companion gets at the uneven sidewalks. My president is going to give us a new Book of Mormon for New Years that we have to read and mark before April 6th. The people work here all the time. There are really weird hours that people are home, and I do my laundry at least once a week if not more.
Michael saying goodbye


Family and Kendall Skypeing with Michael

Now, thanks for the updates about all of you and for the pictures. I also have pictures to send to you. Also, I had a totally awesome Christmas and I loved being able to talk to you. I told you most of everything in the Skype call so today is just an update of the rest of the week. On Thursday I watched the last 20 min of Frozen (showed up late) and we watched How to Train Your Dragon 2. I really loved that movie and I want to watch all of Frozen when I get home. And then nothing really happened until Sunday night when we challenged one of our investigators to get baptized and he accepted. He has been listening to the missionaries for a year and now he has stopped smoking and is planning on moving out so he can be baptized. He is an amazing person and I hope that he gets baptized. Love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love, Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment