Monday, January 12, 2015

Miracles Happen

Dear Family,

This week has been normal. We had a zone meeting on Friday and got splash awards. I got the award for the most patient and my companion got the award for the hardest worker. That was fun. We also learned that we are going to do more tsunamis (all of the district goes to one area to contact) and we are working hard for more baptisms. It´s gonna be a fun year.

The only other major thing that happened this week is that my investigator, Gaston moved out. He was living with his girlfriend and now he is going to be baptized. His date is for the 24th but we might push it to this Saturday depending on what he thinks. It´s going to be a crazy week. I am looking forward to it. Miracles happen and the work keeps moving forward. Love you all tons and I am always grateful for the emails and updates. Have a good week!

Love,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment