Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Back in Comodoro

From this week not much really happened. Elder Bartlett and I worked as much as we could in our area, I said goodbye to the members and some investigators and to Ushuaia. And on Saturday we went to a baptism in Andino (A branch in Ushuaia next to ours) and there the zone leaders told us the transfers. I´m going to, or I should say I am in Comodoro again. But I´m in a different part of the city. It´s gonna be fun to be back here and I look forward to it. Here´s probably where I´m going to be for Christmas too. That´s gonna be cool. Well, after a 27 hour bus ride I made it to Comodoro and now I´m ready to work. My new comp is Elder Cardwell and he seems like a really cool guy. I´m finishing his training and helping him learn the area. With the blind leading the blind (Both of us are new to this area) the Lord is sure to provide miracles. Hope you all have a great week and I love you tons!

 Love,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment