Monday, November 10, 2014

Pray For Diego!

Dear Family,

Ushuaia District
First of all, I would love smaller shirts but I think I´ll be fine with whatever you´ve sent. I´m looking forward to getting my package on Christmas. 

Ushuaia
Now, this week has been pretty intense. As you all know I got to Comodoro on Tuesday and from then til now I have done a ton. We have contacted a lot, visited people and done crazy things. The coolest experiences from this week are that I met Nestor, he´s a recent convert that is nearly blind and nearly deaf. He´s such an awesome person though. I am still surprised at all of the things that he can do and I totally love spending time in his house. My comp has a photo of us together so I´ll see if he can pass me that today or next week. Also, the weather here is really nice. The last couple of days it has been really windy and like 60´s and while everybody else is wearing a coat I´m walking around with just a long sleeved shirt. It´s a lot warmer here than in Ushuaia. And now it´s sunny too and I am really happy for that. I missed the sun. 


Bus Trip During Transfers Elder Tingey on right

Bus Trip with one of the Hermanas

Sunset During Bus Trip to Comodoro

Sunset on way to Comodoro
I am still a district leader here and on Friday I got to meet all of my district. I have the zone leaders and a companionship of Hermanas. It´s really fun and I think that we are going to do great things this transfer. I am looking forward to it. Also, my zone is going to do a thanksgiving feast and play on the 1st of December to celebrate the holiday and to teach the latinoes why it´s such an important day. It´s gonna be fun. Also, I´m going to see Elder Cristofferson on Thursday when he comes to Comodoro to talk to all of the missionaries. I am su`per excited for that. And that´s really all for me this week. Oh! Pray for Diego. He´s an investigator that is hopefully going to be baptized on the 29th. He needs help to stay strong though and to feel good. Love you all tons and miss you lots!

Love,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment