Thursday, September 18, 2014

One Year & Comp Birthday

Dear Family,

To answer your questions yes, I do get to stay with my comp for 12 weeks. Or at least I hope so, we´ll find out on Saturday for sure. There are 18 missionaries in Ushuaia right now and President is thinking about putting more down here. And Kendall is doing well. Also, thanks for the updates. It´s always nice to hear about how well you guys are doing. It´s way cool that Lynette went through the temple. I´m happy hearing that you all are happy. =)
Oreo Pancakes! Yum

Elder Bartlett Birthday Cake

Birthday with Investigator Family
This week was kind of cool because I hit my year mark and my comp had his birthday. It was a lot of fun to go to the houses of some of our investigators to sing to him we had a cake and it was a ton of fun. He´s now 19! Woot! And outside of that we had the gas man come over to our house to steal a day from us but the heaters now all work which is very nice. And we have a challenge by president to baptize one person or a family before Christmas. It´s gonna be fun to work on that and see what miracles we can find. I´m looking forward to the next weeks and months here! And that´s basically everything from me. Hope you have a great week and I love you guys tons!

Love,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment