Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23, 2014 Baptisms Coming Along

Hey family!

I´m doing fantastic now. For the camera it´s not worth going to the cops because the kid has already sold all that he could and we´d need documents saying that we are legal and I don´t have all of those yet. So, I´ll just wait ´til the package gets here. The only thing that I want is fun ties. Colors are getting boring. I would also love to get an American Flag or something with the flag on it. The states is doing really well in the Mundial and I want to be able to show my pride for my country. Also the Argentine flag. Please and thank you.

Also, thanks for all of the updates about the family. It sounds like you all are having a ton of fun and that things are all going well with you. I´m glad that you are all happy. =) It´s sad that Courtney didn´t get married in the temple but I hope that one day they´ll make it there. As for the zone baptism, Daniel and Maria haven´t come to church for a couple of weeks. They´ve been building their house and their baby got sick for a couple of days. But, Maria made it to church yesterday and it was awesome. The only problem was that the meetings yesterday were more boring than normal. I still hope that she felt the spirit and that she´ll want to come back. We also had a new investigator this week. Her name is Angelica and she almost made it to church yesterday. We went by her house to pick her up because it had rained and the mud was really bad but she said that her husband wanted to go out somewhere with her and that she didn´t have time. So we´ll just have to see how it all turns out. She also said that she´d be willing to be baptized if she gets a testimony so now my comp and I have work to do. The saddest thing is that we´ve got transfers next week and president told me that I´m going. I´ll know on Saturday where I am going. It´s going to be sad to leave this area. I really like it here.
Elder Sirrine is wearing a black ski hat just left of the Elder standing in the back

Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina

Also, today we went to Rada Tilly to celebrate the anniversary of the mission. It was way cool. We had an asado, played soccer, played card games, played a bit of volley ball, saw old friends (I saw my MTC comp for the second time since I got to Argentina) and we also got jerseys with the mission logo on the back. They are way cool. I´ll send you a picture when I get one. So we spent the whole day out there having fun and celebrating. And just recently we´re back in Comodoro. The other really cool thing that happened this week is that things have been better for us. Last week I think we were a little bit down and this week we´ve just been doing good. It is very true that the fourth week of the transfer is always the worst week. I don´t know why nor how to avoid it but, if you make it through to week five then the transfer finishes off amazingly. It´s freaking awesome. Love you all tons and hope you have a great week! 

Love, Michael

1 comment: