Monday, February 2, 2015

Dinosaur Park - Farewell to Elder Cardwell

Hey Family,

Fun at an Outdoor Dinosaur Park with Elder Cardwell
The problem was just the SD card. I have another one now so I´m going to send you a lot of pictures this week. My companion is a great guy. He is almost a clone of me so we work well together. He´s from Arizona, he has four brothers and one sister. He´s a good worker. I like being with him. My investigators are doing alright. We found a new lady named Carolina who´s pretty cool and Gaston, the one who was going to get baptized is having a lot of problems right now. We´re trying to figure out things for the moment.

Elder Sirrine and Bronto

Comodoro District

Elder Cardwell and Elder Sirrine
My week has been long and boring. We have done a lot of contacting and not had too much luck. It has also been really hot this last week. But, we did find a person who had written a book about her experience being an investigator and learning about the church. That was interesting. She doesn´t want to be baptized but I think she knows this is the true church so that´s kind of odd. We also found Carolina in a member´s house. She is the friend of the member and knows a lot about the church. Now she wants to study the Book of Mormon with us which is going to be really fun. I´m looking forward to talking to her. ANd that´s about it. Happy to get your emails and for the pictures, love you all tons and hope you have a great week!
Elder Sirrine

Love,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment