Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy 19th Birthday

Dear family,

Rada Tilly is a beach village on the Atlantic Ocean near Comodoro
Thanks for the email and all the updates. I loved talking to all of you guys on Skype yesterday. The only thing that I didn´t tell you there that is new is that we are going to go to Rada Tilly today and are going to finally get to see the beach. I am totally looking forward to getting some awesome pictures and to have fun with all the other elders. The other thing that happened or that is happening to me is that I am growing a lot more spiritually and as a missionary. On Friday Elder Fleitas my zone leader told all of us that the Paraguay mission is a whole ton better than us and why. It was interesting to see all of the things that the mission isn´t doing and to see how it all affects us. I made the personal goal to step up and in days I saw results. It´s totally crazy how a change of attitude can change your perspective on like everything. 
Beach in Rada Tilly
 

Sea Lions near Rada Tilly

Now I´m in week six of the transfer and I get to think back on all that I did here. I´m proud of what I have been able to do and learn here and I love all of the people in this ward. I may not be leaving yet but if I do I will know that my work will help some people out. Daniel and Maria are going to get baptized in June and I know that this ward has changed while I´ve been here. It has also changed me. I Love you all tons and loved seeing all of you yesterday.

To Naiah my favorite animals are the penguins. They were way cool. 

To Isabel I think you should all fast dinner because I can´t be there to enjoy it. ;) No, eat spaghetti because it´s still one of my favorites.

To Callista, my companion is Elder Abarca. And I miss you all tons!

To Max, I miss you tons bro. I look forward to seeing you all when I get home.

To Dad, Thanks for all of the updates about the family and all of the support. I love you guys a ton. I am sort of looking forward to being a trainer I think it´ll be a lot of fun and a cool experience. All of the elders here tell me that I´m going to be a district leader soon. It´s going to be interesting to see how the transfers all work out. I love you all and miss you tons. Hope you all have a great week and I´ll see you all for Christmas.

Love, Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment