Monday, August 24, 2015

Prayer and a Baptismal Servise

Dear Family,


Well, today I am in the office on my way home. So, that`s kind of depressing. I still can´t really believe that I´m on my way home, honestly this is a lot harder for me than coming on the mission was. I freaking LOVE the mission. So, the coolest things that happened this week were that I BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was quite simply amazing! So, prayers are totally answered. That was super spiritual and I´ll tell you all about it when I get home.
Elder Sirrine,Carola,Gonzalo, Elder Alvarado

Baptism last week in the field

The other cool thing that happened was that we had a little bit of snow and lots of activities. We had a really cool activity in another branch that was super fun and I had a lot of goodbye lunches and dinners. That was fun. So, I look forward to seeing you all in the airport on Wednesday and I hope that you are excited to see me.

Love you all tons!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment